Sunday 17 June, 2007

Clambered On Board... almost lost it!!!

Hmmmm.....

So arrived... finally!!.. Phew.... well I have been thinking for a long time to do this... to start my own blog.... First I thought what I would write... then I thought would anyone wanna read what I write..... (eh??.. How stupid!!.. So who do u think u are Cherian??... Orhan Pamuk??.. thinking about readership and all???)

Finally when I made up my mind and got up to create a blog... Blogger asked me for a name for what would be my blog...


eh???... Name??..Whats in a name???

and the help said "Please have a meaningful name"... so I deleted the "shdgfhsgd" that I had keyed in... closed the window... kicked the computer table... and disposed the idea off.....

Then I got busy with CAT and all... forgot all about this....

Well, today again this blogging thing stung me...This time I was intelligent... thought of a name and url n all... entered... WTF??!!??... Blogger told me "Sorry this name is taken"...


...... ok don't lose hope Cherian....

... 2nd attempt... sorry taken... 3rd.... taken..... eh??.. Is something wrong with Blogger??!!..

...Then I saw that Ray of Hope... Blogger was telling me "Please try something like Cherian-what you want"...

hmmmm...... wogay... that is the way...


... so I started thinking in that direction.... and what you see now is what struck me then....

.... Lucky...for the computer...
If Blogger had said "taken" this time... i would have pushed the monitor down... plucked out the Start button from the CPU...like if it was its eye.... and banged my head on the key board...
..... Frustrating it was.....

... Here Cherian was... waiting to unwind……… and in the end he got all worked up....

I guess I am a late entrant... Very late entrant ... anyways... now it should not be a problem....

I have managed to clamber on board... so now I guess I should be able to unwind...

…………………………………………..Hopefully...........................................

2 comments:

Sumo said...

Ahh...watever the travails you may have had to face b4 getting here, welcome to the blogging world!!!

Cherian said...

he he.. Thanks Dude!!