Friday 22 June, 2007

Vacation is Over!!!!..... Mummyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

Waaaaaaahhhhhhh…….. wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!.. I don’t want to go to school!!.. waaaaaaaahhhhhhh……


My days of lazing around are coming to an end!!.. and my back is gonna be on the grinder from next week!!....

Well, I was having a gooooood time at home being busy with nothing but eating and sleeping. Man!!.... You really start looking forward to vacations once you start working!!.. and pursuing studies after you work for a couple of years... after you lose touch with writing notes and all that... after that break.. oooohh.. It is the second hardest thing to attempt in life!!…It closely follows pursuing your studies otherwise!!.. he he..

Hmm… so Yours Truly is heading to IIM Bangalore on June 25th…Hope everything goes fine.

So, If someone happens to read this… please close your eyes and say “God!!.. Please help this Cherian do ssssomething there…!!”.. Thank you.

Ok. Will be back blogging after I settle there...(Here, I am presupposing that someone cares!!)

3 comments:

Maddest Mind said...

Eda don't cry... Nyan ninekku palli mutai vangichu tharam... school ee poda

Money Monger said...

I care aliya! :)

--Shyam.

yogitha said...

Hi Fabin,

I was having an argument over palli mutai with a friend when to show him what it was i hit a general search for the term and ended up in your blog. Could you email to tell me what exactly this sweet is...

yogitharaman@gmail.com