Thursday 9 August, 2007

Fffffffffffinallyyyyyyyyyy....!!!!!!

Aaahhh!!!.... Finally I am able to give myself sometime for this blog... the one place I thought i could unwind!.... No.. there is no new place I have discovered to destress... just that I haven't had the leisure....

Hmmm... Its been more than a month since I landed at IIMB and what can I say???.. So many things have happened during this time.... Elections, Club Selections, Talks from people like Chris Gopalakrishnan (CEO, Infy), James Abraham (Partner, BCG).. Ed Cohen coming down in a couple of days.., uncountable number of quizzes, resume submissions.. you name it!!....

Whew!!!.. I have seen most of the sunlight and moonlight since 25th June... and I am very sure that the situation will remain the same for many many light years to come!!!.... It is not a complaint... It is just stating a fact...

Well, I dont know about other B Schools, but here at IIMB many times you would feel if 24 hrs were enough in a day.. There is always something to be done, read, submitted..... and what not... But I have begun to enjoy the craziness of it!!.... and it is only true that the situation is not any rosier at job. So what the heck!!!.. I might as well do it and enjoy doing it......

Having talked about the hectic life that one lives here... there is more to life @ IIMB than just studies.... We have had 3 L square parties till date in this term..2 with us and one without.... the 4th L square is coming in another 10 days at Ecsatcy when the hunks and babes of bangalore's colleges come down to IIMB for a cultural fest..... We have had Aarambh, conducted entirely by PGP1s(first years).. we have had all kinda sports competitions .. including tsepak... and the next interblock sports meet is just around the corner.... IIMB team is leaving to IIM Calcutta this weekend for the IIMB-IIMC Sports meet... Umang, the intersection cultural competition is now going on....Oh my God!!!..... So much to do here.. and so less time!!!!....

And yes.... I am just done with the mother of all confidence breakers.. my mid terms... No.. Dont even think of asking how I did!!??!!.... but this is not the end.. I have to put in tremendous effort I beleive... Looking at topics like probability and Probability functions is making me go nuts!!... Hmm.. anyways...

I wanted to keep my writings humorous!!!.. Who would wanna read stuff like what I just wrote above!!!!... But I think that slowly I am realigning to that Business writing kinda thing.. I should stop that.. may b the next time I feel like writing I would do a much better job... May be not.. who knows!!..

No comments: